Tuesday, March 30, 2010

dream girl





my lovely weekend with the family in mambukal resort in murcia.

my song of the moment when i think of my dreamy date:
You’re like my best friend
aw after a good, good joke
You and me wake up and make love after a deep sleep
Where I was Dreamin’, I was Dreamin’ of a
Dreamgirl, Dreamgirl, Dreamgirl, Dreamgirl

Caught by a wave
my back to the ocean
it knocks me off my feet and
just as I find my footing
here you come again
Dreamgirl, aww Dreamgirl, Dreamgirl, Dreamgirl, Dreamgirl, Dreamgirl, Dreamgirl


dress from thailand(resold to moi)
bikini from gaisano cebu, a gift of dichee's
havaianas- gifts of qa people

2 comments:

vanessa east said...

mura man na sa panahon sa hapon ang pic oi. imo lang dress ang dili. mura ka geisha. hehe
imisssyou.

rayna said...

bwahaha. geisha kaau sa?
raynacholal.

self decadence