Saturday, March 27, 2010

herinspirations


my camera is still broken. and i paid more than 1k to have the lense error fixed. caloca this 3rd world country.

crushing on a boy, who is quite theeeeeeee lad. wears boxers, wears lacoste loafers, calls me miss, and makes me crush on him alot. hahaha.
i'm inspired to go to work, at least. (:

other inspiration which is also non-clothes, non-fashion would be conversations with chin. she makes me write in sentences, when i normally write in phrases.
and we have beautiful conversations. she says the craziest things like:


Like Raena Cholalongkorn , like that girl who grew pot in a pot (I'm roadkill if I tag), I've the amazing ability to un-keep people, too.


i hope everyone would have a great weekend. i'm having a static one now. but, so far it's great.




1 comment:

vanessa east said...

gwaaapaa! i primary photo ni sya sa FB. now na!

self decadence